open position. Missoula, Montana
Director of Sales and Growth (FILLED)
ABOUT OUR TEAM
Sales and Growth Manager
This is a new full time position at Pintler Group that will own the sales and growth of Pintler Group’s major digital marketing services and proprietary software. It’s a key position that will require both sales-development work and also help direct the operations and infrastructure of our sales management.
This position is perfect for the individual that wants to be part of a company’s growth while having the autonomy to test new growth opportunities and experiencing the results of their hard work. You will definitely learn fast and be in on the ground floor of developing a sales department. If that excites you, this could be a perfect fit.
We’re looking for an ambitious, driven, experienced sales professional to help our company grow. Specifically, we’re wanting to grow in areas of website development, social media management and the number of customers successfully using our proprietary software: GeoFli.
Remote opportunities will be considered for this position, though we’d prefer to find someone that can work from our Missoula office (when we get back to working in offices again).
Position Responsibilities Include:
Taking overarching company goals and converting them to sales objectives and activities. The individual in this role should be familiar with managing a CRM (we use HubSpot) and be comfortable autonomously figuring out ways to accomplish sales and growth targets. For example, if we want to triple the number of websites we build in 2021, how would you find potential clients for us to present to?
Unlike narrowly defined job titles at larger companies, this position would own the sales funnel end to end: that means generating leads, organizing and prioritizing follow ups, pitching leads and helping to close new business by collaborating and organizing the rest of the team around client presentations, proposals and onboarding.
Here is a video to give you a sense of what Pintler Group does:
And here is a video of GeoFli: owned and operated by Pintler Group:
- Lead Generation: Sales Development
- Prospect outreach
- Researching and testing new industries and verticals to reach out to
- Developing effective prospecting strategies and measuring results
- Communicating service and value proposition effectively across many types of communication channels.
- Consistently hitting monthly goals for lead generation.
- CRM Management and Ownership
- Ability to manage Hubspot CRM and direct Pintler Group on how to use the tool effectively.
- Build automations and workflows that drive demos, presentations and new business.
- Create executive dashboards for simple company sales and growth reporting.
- Nurturing leads from first contact to digital marketing team handoff
- Keep HubSpot CRM running efficiently and track communication diligently
- Front of Camera Demos and Meetings
- Comfortable in front of the camera during demos and client meetings.
- Send pitches via video to potential larger clients.
- Solid experience in sales and growth with ability to adapt to leads and prospects individual needs and objections.
- Drive to achieve goals and set ambitious goals.
- Problem solver
- Comfort with frequently changing processes and systems. We’re growing and that comes with change.
- 3+ years in a sales development role.
- Ability to take existing systems, improve them and measure results.
About Our Team:
We are performance marketers. What does that mean? We measure our campaigns based on results, not by how we think an idea did or how we feel the campaign was received. Under one roof, we execute quickly and are experts in converting website visitors into website customers. We have an internal podcast, YouTube channel and blog. There are days when clients come into our office to chat about campaign performance: each of us delivers the results from our verticals. There are days that are heads-down scheduling social media posts, crafting email segments and exporting data from Google Analytics. We are always trying to learn and delight our clients.
Our Delightful Benefits Package Includes:
- Health Insurance
- 401k With Company Match
- Dental Insurance
- Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Four Weeks + Holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
For this position, we would be looking for someone to live and work in Missoula. As we continue to grow, we will be exploring more options for remote work.
- You’re a self-starter.
- You like to work hard and surround yourself with people that share your work ethic.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and think of ways to do things better.
- You want to learn fast in a culture that rewards hard work and focus.
- You want to be part of a growing company and improve marketing skills rapidly.
- You want to contribute to a company’s growth and see your marketing efforts directly impact client success.
- You can hit the ground running: onboarding, of course, but also stepping into the driver’s seat on campaigns in your first few weeks.