Montana Marketing Career
Join Our Team
Life at Pintler Group
Pintler Group is not your average marketing firm. We build proprietary software and explore new business ideas together. We record in-house podcasts, we have our own YouTube channel and we’re constantly investing in our own growth. At the same time, we partner with the clients we work with to feel as invested in their growth and success as they do. In many ways, we become an extension of their marketing team. The fun part? We get to do this in industries ranging from ecommerce to B2B lead generation and everything in between.
- Health Insurance
- 401k With Generous Company Match
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Four Weeks + Holidays)
- Parental Leave
While we have an office, during the global pandemic we’ve been working remotely. As the vaccine rolls out, we’re getting back in the office while still masking up and taking extra precaution.
Drum Coffee is within shouting distance of our office. We are located away from the downtown headaches of parking while being close enough to tap rooms and restaurants to have plenty of options.
- You’re a self-starter.
- You like to work hard and surround yourself with people that share your work ethic.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and think of ways to do things better.
- You want to learn fast in a culture that rewards hard work and focus.
- You want to be part of a growing company and improve marketing skills rapidly.
- You want to contribute to a company’s growth and see your marketing efforts directly impact client success.
- You can hit the ground running: onboarding, of course, but also stepping into the driver’s seat on campaigns in your first few weeks.
- You have a couple of years experience in the “real world.”
Digital Marketer: (Full Time)
Taking a large campaign idea and owning the social outreach, email marketing and content marketing components behind the strategy. The three main responsibilities of this position can be found on the application page.
Marketing Designer (Six Month Contract In-Person or Remote)
We’re looking for an experienced marketing designer to help own some larger client projects like rebranding and website builds as well as support the Pintler Group brand with pitch-decks, mock-ups for larger potential clients and product design for some of our internal initiatives.