open FuLL TIME position: Missoula, Montana.
Digital Marketing Manager
About the company
Pintler Group is not your average marketing firm. We partner with the clients we work with to feel as invested in their growth and success as they do. In many ways, we become an extension of their marketing team. The fun part? We get to do this in industries ranging from ecommerce to B2B lead generation and everything in between.
We are performance marketers. What does that mean?
We measure our campaigns based on results, not by how we think an idea did or how we feel the campaign was received. Under one roof, we execute quickly and are experts in converting website visitors into website customers. We have an internal podcast, YouTube channel and blog. There are days when we jump on a client zoom: each of us delivers the results from our verticals. There are days that we are heads-down building campaigns, dashboards and hitting our heads against the wall getting a conversion pixel to fire! We are always trying to learn and delight our clients.
We’re looking for an ambitious individual to help continue to grow this one-of-a-kind marketing model. As demand for Pintler Group’s results-driven approach to digital marketing increases, so too does our need to add amazing people. Our small-but-mighty crew of experts delights the clients we work with through highly focused digital marketing campaigns. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work on impactful marketing campaigns, develop strategies for clients of all sizes and verticals and move fast: this opportunity is for you.
Position Responsibilities Include
Google Advertising: YouTube, Search, Display
- Managing robust paid Google ad accounts for clients ranging from tourism to e-commerce focused apparel brands.
- Build campaigns, ad-groups and ad experiments to find the top performing (based on conversions and return-on-advertising-spend) for each of our clients.
- Implement Google Ads editor for sweeping changes.
- Building retargeting audiences in Facebook by collaborating with other marketing lead-generation channels.
- Campaigns, ad groups, ads: optimizing for each based on client goals.
- Launch paid social ads (Facebook + Instagram) to achieve client return-on-advertising spend goals.
Conversion Rate Optimization
- Familiar with landing pages and how to work with our design team to get them built and live.
- Able to identify areas for improvement in campaigns and quickly pivot to make them happen.
- Make recommendations to clients about user experience.
Reporting and Conversion Tracking
- Assist clients in using Google Tag Manager to build a tracking infrastructure to measure video views, email submissions, purchases and other key performance indicators for their business.
- Deliver reports to clients in a way that makes sense and can be explained via a Google Data Studio report and a quick slide deck.
- Audit an existing ad account and analytics account and deliver a detailed summary noting areas for improvement and what’s working well.
Nice to Haves
- Expert in Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel to build ad campaigns.
- Experience in other ad platforms like LinkedIn and Spotify.
- Familiarity with navigating landing page software like Instapage.
Software We Use
- Google Ads Editor
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google Data Studio
- LinkedIn Ads Manager
- Super Metrics
- Sprout Social
Position Responsibilities Include
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Schedule and Hybrid Work Options
- 401k With Generous Company Match
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Four Weeks + Holidays)
Drum Coffee is within shouting distance of our office. We are located away from the downtown headaches of parking while being close enough to tap rooms and restaurants to have plenty of options.
- You’re a self-starter.
- You like to work hard and surround yourself with people that share your work ethic.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and think of ways to do things better.
- You want to learn fast in a culture that rewards hard work and focus.
- You want to be part of a growing company and improve marketing skills rapidly.
- You want to contribute to a company’s growth and see your marketing efforts directly impact client success.
- You can hit the ground running: onboarding, of course, but also stepping into the driver’s seat on campaigns in your first few weeks.
- You have a couple of years experience in the “real world.”