open position: Missoula, MT.
Media Specialist: Design, Video, Podcasts (FILLED).
ABOUT OUR TEAM
This is a new position at Pintler Group that combines media and design to help our clients and the Pintler Group brand stand out in the noisy world of online marketing.
We’re looking for an ambitious, driven, eager to learn individual to help continue to grow our performance based marketing firm. Specifically, we’re wanting to grow in the areas of podcast production, video production and design. Under the guidance of our Digital Marketing Manager, this position is responsible for creating monthly marketing assets for a handful of our largest clients while collaborating with our creative director, social media specialist and our paid search and paid social manager.
As demand for Pintler Group’s results-driven approach to digital marketing increases, so too does our need to add amazing people to our team and stay up to date on all things media related. Our small-but-mighty crew of experts delights the clients we work with through highly focused digital marketing campaigns and design that cuts through the noise. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work on impactful marketing campaigns, develop strategies for clients of all sizes and verticals and produce a ton of amazing content: this could be the position for you.
Position Responsibilities Include:
Taking overarching client goals and converting them to podcast, video, design and other online marketing objectives and activities. For example, if we want to help one of our clients reach business owners in Oakland, California, how can we use podcasts, video, social media graphics and online groups and forums to achieve results? Our clients can benefit greatly from consistent quality content marketing assets and this position will help us deliver results.
Here are some examples of the type of work this position would be responsible for helping us create:
Website Copy: http://montanaconnectionspark.com/
- Podcast Editing and Video Production
- We use Audacity to record and Garage Band to edit podcasts and are exploring new software to edit video. This person should be comfortable with a camera, a microphone, editing software and have plenty of examples in their portfolio showing how they’ve progressed.
- Junior Design and Website Management Responsibilities:
With direction from our Creative Director, the design responsibilities of this role include social media graphics, simple animations, slide-shows and quote cards.
- Helping create simple social graphics for websites, social accounts, email and blog feature images.
- An integral part of new website builds when it comes to media. What should be produced, where should it live, and help the Creative Director build out pages.
- Photoshop, InDesign, WordPress Page Builders
- Front of Camera Tutorials and Interviews
We’re wanting to improve both the quantity and quality of our in-house marketing tutorials. Additionally, there’s huge demand from our clients to produce simple video series. The individual applying to this position should feel comfortable both behind and in front of the camera talking about any number of topics. With preparation of course, this position should be able to set up a small video studio and launch a YouTube channel for a client start to finish. It’s a lot, but it’s also what makes Pintler Group unique and a place to grow fast.
- Content Writing and SEO
We’re growing our website building vertical. Part of this job will be helping our Creative Director build out websites by taking a design template and duplicating it to match the client site-map. Additionally, the ability to write marketing focused content is a plus. This includes content writing for YouTube video descriptions, image alt-tags and in WordPress when launching a new site: meta-descriptions, page titles and helping our clients get found online.
- Video Editing Software
- WordPress Page Builders
- 3+ Years Experience in Adobe Suite
- Sprout Social
- Audio Editing Software (we use Audacity and Garageband)
Nice to Haves:
- 3+ years of experience in the “real world”
- A portfolio of projects you’re particularly proud of. Bonus points if it exists on a website.
About Our Team:
We are performance marketers. What does that mean? We measure our campaigns based on results, not by how we think an idea did or how we feel the campaign was received. Under one roof, we execute quickly and are experts in converting website visitors into website customers. We have an internal podcast, YouTube channel and blog. There are days when clients come into our office to chat about campaign performance: each of us delivers the results from our verticals. There are days that are heads-down scheduling social media posts, crafting email segments and exporting data from Google Analytics. We are always trying to learn and delight our clients.
Our Delightful Benefits Package Includes:
- Health Insurance
- 401k With Company Match
- Dental Insurance
- Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Four Weeks + Holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
For this position, we would be looking for someone to live and work in Missoula. As we continue to grow, we will be exploring more options for full remote work.
- You’re a self-starter.
- You like to work hard and surround yourself with people that share your work ethic.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and think of ways to do things better.
- You want to learn fast in a culture that rewards hard work and focus.
- You want to be part of a growing company and improve marketing skills rapidly.
- You want to contribute to a company’s growth and see your marketing efforts directly impact client success.
- You can hit the ground running: onboarding, of course, but also stepping into the driver’s seat on campaigns in your first few weeks.