Who we work with
open position: Missoula, Montana or Remote Options
Marketing Designer: Six Month Contract Position
About Our Team
Pintler Group, a cutting edge digital marketing firm in Missoula, Montana, is seeking a Marketing Designer to join the team in a six month 30-40hr/week contract position.
The Marketing Designer will help some of our larger clients reimagine their look and feel. Additionally, this position will help move some larger internal Pintler Group projects forward. Pintler Group is building in-house products for our clients to use. This position would help design the user experience, branding and marketing assets to take the product to market.
You’ll be managing design projects and help create website flats for new and existing clients.
Our marketing team is well equipped to manage large scale marketing campaigns. Combine that with website builds and a small suite of in-house SaaS products and you have an umbrella of services that is tough to compete with. The marketing designer is responsible for managing feedback on language, design vision, comments on client thoughts and project management for website builds and our ambitious internal software products.
The role of marketing designer at Pintler Group is equal parts designer and campaign visionary. The aesthetics of everything from websites to Facebook Ads help drive brand recognition. No two clients of ours are the same, so no two designs or design projects are either.
As demand for Pintler Group’s results-driven approach to digital marketing increases, so too does our need to add amazing people to our team. Our small-but-mighty crew of experts delights the clients we work with through highly focused digital marketing campaigns. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work on impactful marketing campaigns, develop strategies for clients of all sizes and verticals and learn fast: this position is for you.
What You'll Do:
What You’ll Do:
- Visually create clear design assets for our sales and growth efforts. Pitch decks, customer presentations, one-sheeters and landing pages.
- Lead the website service side of the business. Create the look and feel for a new client, sitemap, wireframe and design to hand to development for custom WordPress builds.
- Assist with internal company projects: GeoFli software design, new product user experience and design effective digital assets that convert visitors into users/customers.
- Ability to take a website project from inception to design completion, including wireframes, style guides.
- Project manage. Reliably meet firm client deadlines while collaborating with the content writers, photographers and developers. Experience leading a team to completion of a website project.
- Receive feedback from clients and helps the client discover the root problem design can help solve. Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Assist Pintler Group in creating post-launch tiered support and design plans for client websites.
- Facebook and Google Ad design and other client materials focused around digital marketing.
It is very much our intention to have the Marketing Designer be a crucial part of the team which also includes feedback and brainstorming outside of the design realm.
- You’re a self starter.
- You’re a team player that can pivot from a website project to an infographic in the same day … maybe the same afternoon.
- You enjoy being part of a team, but you also don’t mind locking into some deep uninterrupted client work.
- You have an eye for user experience and user interface.
Drum Coffee is within shouting distance of our office. We are located away from the downtown headaches of parking while being close enough to tap rooms and restaurants to have plenty of options (at least before the global pandemic!)