open position: Missoula, Montana.
LEAD DESIGNER (FULL TIME)
About the company
Pintler Group is not your average marketing firm. We partner with the clients we work with to feel as invested in their growth and success as they do. In many ways, we become an extension of their marketing team. The fun part? We get to do this in industries ranging from ecommerce to B2B lead generation and everything in between.
We are performance marketers. What does that mean?
We measure our campaigns based on results, not by how we think an idea did or how we feel the campaign was received. Under one roof, we execute quickly and are experts in converting website visitors into website customers. We have an internal podcast, YouTube channel and blog. There are days when we jump on a client zoom: each of us delivers the results from our verticals. There are days that we are heads-down building campaigns, dashboards and hitting our heads against the wall getting a conversion pixel to fire! We are always trying to learn and delight our clients.
We’re looking for an ambitious individual to help continue to grow this one-of-a-kind marketing model. As demand for Pintler Group’s results-driven approach to digital marketing increases, so too does our need to add amazing people. Our small-but-mighty crew of experts delights the clients we work with through highly focused digital marketing campaigns. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work on impactful marketing campaigns, develop strategies for clients of all sizes and verticals and move fast: this opportunity is for you.
What You'll Do:
50% Website Design + WordPress Page Builder
- Ability to take a website project from inception to design completion, including wireframes, style guides and working with building the website in a WordPress Page Builder. Preferred builder is Elementor.
- Project management. Reliably meet firm client deadlines while collaborating with the content writers, photographers and developers. Experience leading a team to completion of a large website project.
- Receive feedback from clients and helps the client discover the root problem design can help solve. Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Assist Pintler Group in creating post-launch tiered maintenance plans for client websites.
- Work with developers to manage DNS, SSL verifications, email APIs and other integrations when switching web hosts or moving a blog from one site to another.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Conducting WordPress training with clients.
- Monitoring performance of the live website.
50% Graphic Design
- Own email marketing templates: in conjunction with our social media specialist, the lead designer is responsible for developing email templates for individual campaigns and automations that not only stick to the brand but are conceptualized with the main KPI in mind.
- Work with our Paid Acquisition Specialist to optimize ad creative based on target personas.
- Landing page design using Instapage.
- Join client calls when discussing big picture campaigns: landing page development, printed catalogs and style guide creation.
- Facebook and Google Ad design and other client materials focused around digital marketing.
It is very much our intention to have the Lead Designer be a crucial part of the team which also includes feedback and brainstorming outside of the design realm.
- You’re a self starter.
- You’re a team player that can pivot from a website project to an infographic in the same day … maybe the same afternoon.
- You enjoy being part of a team, but you also don’t mind locking into some deep uninterrupted client work.
- You have a basic understanding of CSS and HTML
- You have an eye for user experience and user interface.
- Work with DNS and hosting services a plus. We use Digital Ocean.
- Health Insurance
- 401k With Generous Company Match
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Four Weeks + Holidays)
Drum Coffee is within shouting distance of our office. We are located away from the downtown headaches of parking while being close enough to tap rooms and restaurants to have plenty of options (at least before the global pandemic!)
- You’re a self-starter.
- You like to work hard and surround yourself with people that share your work ethic.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and think of ways to do things better.
- You want to learn fast in a culture that rewards hard work and focus.
- You want to be part of a growing company and improve marketing skills rapidly.
- You want to contribute to a company’s growth and see your marketing efforts directly impact client success.
- You can hit the ground running: onboarding, of course, but also stepping into the driver’s seat on campaigns in your first few weeks.
- You have a couple of years experience in the “real world.”